22 November 2020
Cronulla Triathlon Club clubhouse
An event for young girls and women to try a new sport!
Designed as an introduction to aquathlon & triathlon, our experienced coach Bree Anderson will walk you through a focused swim skills and run transition program across 6 weeks.
Swimming in Gunammatta Bay is the perfect introduction to open water swimming for beginners.
This program is open to:
- girls (7-19)
- mothers/daughters wanting to be active together
- existing CTC members who want to bring a female friend to try our sport
The ENTIRE program costs ONLY $10, which includes:
- all training sessions (5) coached by Bree Anderson
- Aquathlon Race (Sat 12th December)
- training shirt and swim cap
- Cronulla Triathlon Club membership for all girls aged up to U/19 that wish to join at the end of the program*
*N.B does not not cover TriNSW Registration
You’ll have the chance to test the skills you’ve learnt throughout the training program with your very own Girls Only Aquathlon Wave.
Step 2 : Payment to be made by purchasing a ticket below.