Welcome to Cronulla Triathlon Club.
Cronulla Triathlon Club is situated in the birthplace of triathlon in Australia. Our club has a rich history of past and present champions, and members who come together in a shared passion for triathlon and community spirit.
Our Club is built on values of HEALTH, FUN, COMMUNITY and RESPECT.
Richie Walker Aquathlon
The Richie Walker Aquathon is a Cronulla Triathlon Club tradition and is run to remember former club athlete, Richie Walker who tragically passed away doing what he loved. All proceeds from the event go the Heart Foundation. For more information about Richie Walker and to register for the event, visit the Richie Walker Aquathlon main […]
Cronulla Triathlon Club offer a variety of weekly training sessions for all abilities. We also work with a number of local coaching providers who can tailor specific training programs to suit your training and racing needs.START TRAINING
Cronulla Triathlon Club hold a variety of club races throughout the summer and winter season to keep members fit, race ready and having fun all year round. Come and race with us and feel the community spirit.ENTER NOW
Cronulla Triathlon Club is a supportive, family orientated community of like-minded people. Our Club is rich in history being the first club to form in Australia in 1981. Be a part of something
CLUB NOTICES & UPDATES
We are back at Run Club and it’s been so refreshing to see familiar faces for our regular loop of Cronulla.
It is great to see so many people eager to get back to training, however please ensure you are mindful of current COVID-19 measures. We need YOUR HELP to make sure we can continue to train in a safe manner and that we are viewed to be complying with current guidelines whilst representing the club.
It is likely this is the ‘new normal’ and that we need to adapt to a new way of training together for the forseeable future. The following measures have been put in place, but we need your help to enact them.
- ensuring all members adhere to physical distancing (1.5m) throughout the entirety of the briefing/run/debrief.
- Please use the QR code to sign in at the front gate to the clubhouse.
- we will meet OUTSIDE the courtyard to avoid congestion/close proximity
- crosses have been placed in the courtyard to help with 1.5m spacing after the run
- use provided hand sanitiser
- running with greater space and in smaller groups along the esplanade (max 5 people)
- avoid unnecessary contact and don’t share equipment/clothing/towels
In addition, it is imperative you DO NOT attend training if:
- you are unwell (with any respiratory symptoms)
- you have returned from overseas/Victoria in the last 14 days
- you have been at any of the ‘hotspots’ currently listed on the NSW Health Website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-
If you have any questions speak with one of our run captains or The Pres (from a distance).