12 June 2022
15 June 2022
19 June 2022
22 June 2022
26 June 2022
29 June 2022
17 July 2022
20 July 2022
23 July 2022
CTC Clubhouse Gunnamatta Park & Sutho Cycle Track
Her Sport Her Way
Learn new sports, new skills and make new friends!
Her Duathlon will introduce you to duathlon and triathlon.
Do it solo, or team up with your bestie.
This is a sport done your way.
Finish lines not Finish times.
- 8 x Training sessions with an Accredited Triathlon Development Coach, leading up to CTC Duathlon+
- Running Shirt and Elastic Laces (BYO Runners, goggles and big smile)
- Try Before You Buy 8 week Triathlon Australia Membership (value $20) *
- A supportive and fun experience
What are you waiting for?
Come join in the fun. REGISTER HERE.
Want more information?
Participants must be current CTC members or new members and register with TA for the TBYB program.
A discount code will be provided upon request for the TBYB and then refer to Triathlon Aust to register.
- Sunday 12 June – Bike/Run/Transition
- Wednesday 15 June – Run Group
- Sunday 19 June – Bike/Run/Transitions
- Wednesday 22 June – Run Group
- Sunday 26 June – Bike/Run/Transition (Sunday mini duathlon)
- Wednesday 29 June – Run Group
- School holidays – Friday 1 July to Monday 18 July – can offer sessions here if people are around or leave it as a break.
- Sunday 17 July – Bike/Run/Transition
- Wednesday 20 July – Run Group
- Saturday 23 July – CTC Duathlon followed by celebration brekkie
- Sunday Bike/Run/Transition sessions @ Sutherland Cycle Track, Rawson Avenue, Sutherland 2:30 – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday Run Sessions @ Gunnamatta Bay Pavilion, Nicholson Parade, Cronulla 6:20-7:30 PM
- CTC Duathlon @ Sutherland Cycle Track, Rawson Avenue, Sutherland Sat 23rd July 7:00 – 09:00 AM
2km Run (2 x Track 2), 9km Bike (9 x Track 2), 1km Run (1 x Track 2)