CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP POINT SCORE RACES 2021-2022
- Best 4 out of 12 Races Count.
- To obtain Race Points you must be a Financial Cronulla Triathlon Club Member at the time of Race.
- To obtain Race Points at Club Champs in May 2022 you must be racing for Cronulla Triathlon Club.
- Club Champs is a Double Point Score Race.
- Must do 2 or more Point Score Races, Racing in your Age Group, to qualify for End of Year Awards.
- In the event of a tie, whoever won more races is the winner.
- If there is still a tie, it is the person that gained the most points at Club Champs.
- Technical Officials at Club Champs will be awarded average points, Doubled, for the 2 or more Point Score Races completed.
|Race 1||Sat 18/12/2021||Callala Sprint – 750/20/5|
|Race 2||Sat 18/12/2021||Callala Standard – 1.5/40/10|
|Race 3||Sat 05/02/2022||Richie Walker Aquathlon – 1/5|
|Race 4||Sat 26/02/2022||Big Huski’ Huskisson Sprint Triathlon – 750/20/5|
|Race 5||Sun 27/02/2022||Big Huski’ Huskisson Classic Triathlon – 1/60/10|
|Race 6||Sun 27/02/2022||Big Huski’ Huskisson Long Course Triathlon – 2/83/20|
|Race 7||03/2022 TBA||X||Kurnell Sprint Triathlon – 750/20/5 – Cancelled|
|Race 8||Sun 24/04/2022||Wollongong Sprint Distance Triathlon – 750/20/5|
|Race 9||Sun 24/04/2022||Wollongong Standard Distance Triathlon – 1.5/40/10|
|Race 10||Sun 01/05/2022||Ironman 70.3 Port Macquarie – 1.9/90/21.1|
|Race 11||Sun 01/05/2022||Australian Ironman Port Macquarie – 3.8/180/42.195|
|Race 12||Sat 21/05/2022||Club Champs – Forster – Double Point Score Race – 1/30/8|