Southern Sports Podiatry CTC Run
8 March 2021
Cronulla Triathlon Club clubhouse
Return to Wednesday Run
We are back at Run Club and it’s been so refreshing to see familiar faces for our regular loop of Cronulla.
Starting from next Wednesday (Aug 5th) the run times will resume to the following:
6:15pm – Juniors (coach Erica)
6:30pm – A Pack / B pack (capt Rolf/Brett)
It is great to see so many people eager to get back to training, however please ensure you are mindful of current COVID-19 measures. We need YOUR HELP to make sure we can continue to train in a safe manner and that we are viewed to be complying with current guidelines whilst representing the club.
It is likely this is the ‘new normal’ and that we need to adapt to a new way of training together for the forseeable future. The following measures have been put in place, but we need your help to enact them.
- ensuring all members adhere to physical distancing (1.5m) throughout the entirety of the briefing/run/debrief
- we will meet OUTSIDE the courtyard to avoid congestion/close proximity
- crosses have been placed in the courtyard to help with 1.5m spacing after the run
- use provided hand sanitiser
- running with greater space and in smaller groups along the esplanade (max 5 people)
- avoid unnecessary contact and don’t share equipment/clothing/towels
In addition, it is imperative you DO NOT attend training if:
- you are unwell (with any respiratory symptoms)
- you have returned from overseas/Victoria in the last 14 days
- you have been at any of the ‘hotspots’ currently listed on the NSW Health Website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
If you have any questions speak with one of our run captains or The Pres (from a distance).